Free Movement For All – Fundraiser and Info Night 10 Sept

24 Aug


10 SEPTEMBER

7.30pm film screening – Outside of EUrope 28 mins

A revealing exposé of the human consequences of UK and European border controls, with inspiring footage from campaigns for freedom of movement.

plus
ONSIND – melodic folk-punk

Milky Wimpshake – witty, satirical folk-punk

Verbal Terrorists – political hip-hop

& DJs

With jumble sale & info-stalls (No Border Camp Brussels, Calais Migrant Solidarity, English Language Conversation Group)

4 pounds suggested donation

Raising funds for local and transnational migrant solidarity groups

The Star And Shadow Cinema (opposite the Tanners pub), Stepney Bank, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2NP


10 SEPTEMBER 7.30pm

>>>>>

>>>>> Freedom of Movement OR NO ONE IS ILLEGAL night

>>>>>

>>>>> ONSIND – melodic folk-punk

>>>>>

>>>>> Verbal Terrorists – political hip-hop

>>>>>

>>>>> Danny – DJ

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> 7.30pm film screening – Outside of EUrope 28 mins

>>>>>

>>>>> A revealing exposé of the human consequences of UK and European

>>>>> border

>>>>> controls, with inspiring footage from campaigns for freedom of

>>>>> movement.

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> Plus jumble sale & info-stalls (No Border Camp Brussels, Calais

>>>>> Migrant

>>>>> Solidarity, English Language Conversation Group)

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> 4 pounds suggested donation

>>>>>

>>>>> Raising funds for local and transnational action groups

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> The Star And Shadow Cinema (opposite the Tanners pub), Stepney Bank,

>>>>> Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 2NP

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> ———————————————————————

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>> http://www.starandshadow.org.uk/on/event/307

>>>>>

>>>>> http://www.noborderbxl.eu.org/?lang=en

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: